The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Comedy Genius

Its not often that Matmi comment on other peoples work. I was browsing through Newgrounds found this and pissed myself. Brilliant concept, very well put together. I can't believe that its not more popular.

Comedy genius. This should be on TV.

PS Shattered all my illusions of my favourite Superheros. They are all gay, shit!

Miss.Dynamite X Miss.Dynamite X

nice

I can't believe you guys get the telli-tubies over there. You must think English people are crazy.

did well to keep this at 700kb

Mittens the cute kitty Mittens the cute kitty

lol

The best cartoons are the ones that make no sense. Excellent. You should put teh other ones on, especially the tooth collecting one

Dino Run Dino Run

BLOOMING MARVELOUS.

I bloody love the retro man. Excellent work Pixeljam.

Great game, wicked to play. V Funny.

pa-doink pa-doink

Wicked fun game

This game is great fun and addictive. Nice concept.

Good work Kerb.

I agree with Ududy, GiantDouche you are an idiot. The work is from Kerb. They have been producing games for many years.

Horse racing Horse racing

erm...this is not yours...

Please get this game off your submissions now. You did not create this game, we did (www.matmi.com). I personally did the graphics and code for this game a long time ago (hence its pretty crap now), and you we deffinately not involved in it (1 there has never been an Andrea working for us, 2 you are under age to work for us, 3 you are not even from the same country as Matmi). I doubt you did the other games either. Please respect other people's hard work. If you've got something of your own to show then show it, don't simply steal from other people.